iOS 12.0.1 has just been released by Apple to fix a number of glitches for the iPhone XS. Some of the major fixes include:
1. iPhone XS and XS Max not being charged over the lightning cable until you woke the screen.
2. Wifi reception problem where the phone would rejoin the slower 2.4GHz wifi networking instead of the faster 5.0Ghz wifi.
Other fixes or changes could be found in their full release notes for this update:
iOS 12.0.1 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone or iPad. This update:
- Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices did not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable
- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz
- Restores the original position of the ".?123" key on the iPad keyboard
- Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps
- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable
- For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
Good luck with this update!
|Rose Gold Foil|
|Blind - No Foil|
1. Both blind and foil stampings will appear in the approximate area shown.
2. Letter spacing might differ slightly from the preview due to the fixed width of copper die.
3. Foil is foil, it might come off when it is rubbed against over time.